PHP Developer with skills in PHP, MySQL and JQuery is required. As the PHP Developer you will be responsible for developing the client sites and enhancing current client sites.
You will be working in a supportive, team based approach to work, where self-improvement is mixed with an enthusiastic and motivating environment.
As the PHP Developer you will be liaising with other PHP Developers and Designers along with other members of the business including clients.
- PHP5 (2 years minimum(
- MVC - ideally Zend
- HTML / CSS
a Java VoIP/SIP/IVR Software Developer. The qualified candidate will possess experience in four major areas, including: recent or current SIP experience (Optional), strong Java development skills, Database development, and previous experience working in a middle tier environment. The ideal candidate will be well versed in multi-threaded high performance applications, Java and or C++, J2EE/JEE, VOIP/SIP, Unix/Linux.
Responsibilities for this Position Include:
• Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) deliverables:
• Develop technical requirements and interface specifications
• Write code
• Perform Unit and Integration testing
• Deploy in Pre-Production and Production
• Own major technical component of a project
• Collaborate with Product Management, Q/A, and Production Support to meet requirements and work within existing architecture to provide the best technical solution.
• Become subject matter expert for development and support of all centralized applications including, but not limited to:
• Call Processing
• Collect/Prepaid Calling
• Recording & Monitoring
• Voice Messaging and Integration of 3rd Party Applications.
Send your CV to